Food-and-wine festivals allow people to taste scores of flavors in one day, a feat previously attainable only by cramming five frozen dinners and a variety pack of juice boxes into a blender. Savor expanding horizons with today’s Groupon to the Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival on Saturday, March 24, and Sunday, March 25, from noon to 10 p.m. Choose between the following options:
- For $50, you get a one-day VIP ticket valid for admission on either Saturday or Sunday (up to a $125 value).
- For $90, you get a two-day VIP ticket valid for admission on Saturday and Sunday (up to a $200 value).
VIP tickets include:
- All access pass to live music
- All access pass to the One World International VIP tent
- International cuisine samples
- Fine-spirits tastings
- Bracelet for entry into International Wine & Beer Crafters tent
- Goodie bag from Whole Foods
- 10 food tickets per day to sample from onsite restaurants
Beside the crystalline waters of Biscayne Bay, the second annual Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival corrals the celebrated morsels of approximately 50 area eateries to mingle freely with craft beer and handpicked wines. Sophisticated palates drag their owners on a circuit of restaurants, including Mint Leaf Indian Brasserie, Planet Sushi, and Bon Fromage, and swill sips of wines from France, Argentina, and California. Meanwhile, youngsters can buzz around the kids zone to dress their mugs in face paint or compare tasting notes on grape-juice varietals in the bounce house. Microbrews fizz in the International Wine & Beer Crafters tent as Cigar Masters staff roll cheroots onsite. Throughout the weekend, live music by high-energy funk outfit Pocket Change and other local bands completes the total inundation of all senses.
Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival
The Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival serves culinary samples from nine popular Brickell restaurants, endless fine wine and spirits, and international rhythms. Chefs from such area eateries as Porcao Farm to Grill, El Vato, Tapas Xperience, and Batch Gastro Pub distribute freshly prepared portions of signature menu items, including morsels from 2014 Executive Chef Virgile Brandel (Atrio at the Conrad). Wine experts entice visitors to try new vintages by hosting tasting demos and dispensing samples. A portion of all event proceeds help fund the local charities.