Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, is often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with this Groupon.
$60 for a One-Day VIP Pass ($125 Value)
The one-day VIP pass grants visitors full, all-day access to the festival grounds on Saturday, March 23, or Sunday, March 24. VIPs also receive:
- Early entry (12 p.m.)
- Champagne toast on arrival
- Booklet filled with coupons for sampling various festival restaurants
- Goody bag (while supplies last)
- Official 2013 festival poster signed by artist Jordan Bravo
- Access to VIP-only locations at Miami Circle and the 15th floor of the Viceroy Hotel, offering tastings of wine and spirits (must be 21 or older)
- Entrance to the festival after-party at Club 50 on Sunday, March 24
The festival runs from noon until 10 p.m. on both days, with restaurants serving from 1 p.m. until 8 p.m., and takes place at Miami Circle. The festival is a rain-or-shine outdoor event, so please dress accordingly.
Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival
The Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival serves culinary samples from nine popular Brickell restaurants, endless fine wine and spirits, and international rhythms. Chefs from such area eateries as Porcao Farm to Grill, El Vato, Tapas Xperience, and Batch Gastro Pub distribute freshly prepared portions of signature menu items, including morsels from 2014 Executive Chef Virgile Brandel (Atrio at the Conrad). Wine experts entice visitors to try new vintages by hosting tasting demos and dispensing samples. A portion of all event proceeds help fund the local charities.