In India, it's considered polite to eat only with the right hand, which leaves the left hand free to tousle the hair of the restaurant's designated scamp. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$9.99 for a buffet lunch and chai tea for two (a $20.98 value)
$22 for a four-course meal for two (up to a $46.01 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- One order of papadam (a $1.25 value)
- One order of mango and tamarind chutney (a $3 value)
- One order of regular naan (a $2 value)
- Half portions of any four entrees (up to a $27.48 value)
- One dessert sampler (a $4.29 value)
$42 for a four-course meal for four (up to a $92.02 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two orders of papadam (a $1.25 value each)
- Two orders of mango and tamarind chutney (a $3 value each)
- Two orders of regular naan (a $2 value each)
- Half portions of any eight entrees (up to a $54.96 value)
- Two dessert samplers (a $4.29 value each)
See the full menu.
Customers purchasing either of the four-course meal options may also opt to forego the pre-selected menu and can choose to use the promotional value of their Groupon instead toward any other food items on the menu.
Over the searing hot coals of a traditional clay oven, skewered cubes of meat and veggies retain a tender interior while the heat imbues each morsel with a smoky crust. Discs of dough, pressed against the tandoori's walls, bubble and rise, baking into the signature, fluffy Indian bread known as naan. At Taste of India, the family of chefs craft flavorful, aromatic dishes in this traditional fashion, from tandoori-baked shrimp and chicken to fresh-pressed cheeses and crispy pakoras. During lunch, diners can savor a wide range of these recipes at the buffet, which always features at least three chicken dishes, three vegetable dishes, and one garnish dreaming of someday being mistaken for an entree.