Like steam engines and cryogenically frozen sea monkeys, tea leaves come to life with just a little hot water. Harness the transformative power of hydration with this Groupon.
Choose Between Four Options
- $18.50 for afternoon tea for two (up to a $27 value)
- $14 for afternoon tea for two, redeemable Tuesday-Friday (up to a $27 value)
- $35.75 for afternoon tea for four (up to a $54 value)
- $27 for afternoon tea for four, redeemable Tuesday-Friday (up to a $54 value)
Afternoon tea includes:
- One mixed salad (a $4.50 value) and tea sandwich (up to a $6 value) per person (up to a $10.50 value each)
- One 2-cup pot of tea per person (a $3 value each)
An expansive menu invites you to choose from a variety sandwiches and teas. Mainstay sandwiches such as the cucumber-mint sandwich ($5), cranberry and brie sandwich ($5), or chicken-salad sandwich ($6) always delight. There are more than 100 flavors of tea, including pecan pie, lilac bouquet, and vanilla chai.
Tea with Tracy
Sunlight filters through white lace curtains into Tea with Tracy's tearoom, casting delicate shadows across wooden tables, straight-backed dining chairs, and three-tiered serving plates stocked with sandwiches and sweets. This Victorian elegance befits Tracy's location in the center of Seymour's historic antiques district, and a menu that steeps more than 100 different flavors of tea, including English breakfast, white peach, and hot cinnamon spice from Harney & Sons Fine Teas.
To accompany whistling kettles, cooks also bake sweets such as scones, banana bread, and Swedish brownies, or fill crust-less tea sandwiches with curried egg salad, English cucumbers, and mint-infused cream cheese. In addition to its refined finger foods, the shop also prepares visitors to host their own gatherings by selling elegant china alongside tins of aromatic tea.