$25 for a Charity Marathon-Training Package ($100 Value)
Each participant receives:
- Event entry
- Professional coaching
- Weekly team trainings led by experienced coaches
- 4-5 month training schedule
- Clinics on gear, injury prevention, nutrition, equipment and more
- Accommodations at your event destination
- Inspiration Dinner and Finish Line Celebration
- Dri-fit practice and race day jerseys
- Phenomenal fundraising support and incentives
- Team mentor who serves as a resource and peer
- Benefits research for leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma
Training begins August 10 for El Tour de Tucson and Bike the Coast. The next team will form in October to train for Arizona Distance Classic and Phoenix Marathon.
Team in Training
Since TNT's inception, 26 years ago, over 570,000 team members have raised more than $1.4 billion in the fight against blood cancers. Experienced, certified coaches prepare teams to walk or run half or full marathons, cycle century rides or complete triathlons, helping individuals achieve fitness goals while forming new friendships and making a difference in the lives of cancer patients.
3877 North 7th St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85014Get Directions