Fixing a cracked phone screen by yourself can be tricky, especially if your local hardware store insists it doesn't stock pieces of glass that small. Let someone else deal with it with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for a front screen repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS ($70 value)
- $50 for a front screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S ($100 value)
- $75 for a front screen repair for an iPhone 5 ($150 value)
- $99 for a front screen repair for an iPad 2 ($199.99 value)
- $109 for a front screen repair for an iPad 3 ($219.99 value)
- $115 for a front screen repair for an iPad 4 ($230.99 value)<p>
Unlike a similarly named creature, Techzilla Repair fixes gadgets rather than smashing them to pieces. The store's technicians aren't picky, either. They schedule repair services for an array of smartphones, tablets, and computers, including Macs and PCs. And to cater to clients, certain technical issues such as computer viruses and data backups can be handled over the phone.
94% of 32 customers recommend
“It was great”
“These guys were super nice and honest. I'd definitely go back to them should I ever need phone or tablet repair.”