Choose from Five Options
- $100 for one week of infant care, valid for ages 12 months and younger (a $200 value)
- $97.50 for one week of woddler care, valid for ages 13–24 months (a $195 value)
- $95 for one week of toddler care, valid for ages 25–36 months (a $190 value)
- $87.50 for one week of care, valid for ages 3 and older (a $175 value)
- $62.50 for one week of before-and-after-school care (a $125 value)
Tender Heart Child Care & Learning Center
A typical day at Tender Heart Child Care & Learning Center might begin outside on a sprinkler-equipped pirate ship or an animal-shaped rider. Or it might begin in an open classroom loaded with craft supplies and age-appropriate toys. Either way, it unfolds in a structured manner, alternating between active and quiet activities, indoor and outdoor play, self-selected and teacher-directed activities—using playtime as a catalyst for development. Depending on the age of children involved, the lessons might focus on language or physical growth, but either way they lend considerable attention to instilling positive self-image.
The first-aid-certified and degreed teachers at Tender Heart Child Care & Learning Facility have worked with families for more than a quarter of a century to develop children to their full potential. Their programs welcome youngsters from the time they’re infants, ensuring each boy and girl who enters the facility leaves with a well-mannered foundation for when they start school or set off for Hollywood on their tricycle.