Health screenings are a more accurate alternative to asking carnival barkers to guess how many blood cells you have. Step right up for physical assessments with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a consultation, EKG, and body scan (a $250 value)
- $79 for a physical-exam package with a consultation and body scan (a $280 value)
- $99 for a physical-exam package with a consultation and body scan, plus a health blood test (a $320 value)
EKGs precisely measure heartbeats to help detect damage or signs of heart disease. Each complete physical-exam package includes a detailed medical history, stool tests for early detection of gastric and colon cancer, and a urinalysis. Blood tests track sugar and cholesterol levels, liver and kidney function, white- and red-blood-cell count, and platelets, as well as hemoglobin levels—an indicator for anemia.
Texas Anti-Aging Medicine Institute
With a diversified career in OBGYN, family and anti-aging medicine that has spanned more than 30 years, Dr. Davis is passionate about and dedicated to helping her patients obtain the highest quality of life and empowering individuals to not only look and feel better, but stay healthier. Today, the licensed physician leads her team at Texas Anti-Aging Medicine Institute by combining conventional and anti-aging medical science and technology to provide integrated, evidence-based medical therapies. The institute aims to restore optimal bodily function and achieve mind and body balance through individually customized programs, such as:
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Testosterone therapy
- Erectile dysfunction treatments
- IV nutrition therapy, or Myers’ Cocktail
- IV and oral chelation therapy for heavy metal detoxification
- Medical weight-loss programs
- Lipo B slim shots for energy and weight loss
- Botox, Dysport, Restylane, and Perlane