Mole removal can be difficult, especially the residual spots left over from your past life as an ocelot. Clear things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for the removal of one mole, lesion, or skin tag (a $150 value)
- $99 for the removal of two moles, lesions, or skin tags (a $200 value)
Dr. Hong Davis removes skin growths and common moles using a scalpel or scissors. Next, the doctor applies antibiotic cream or ointment to the site and covers the wound with a sterile bandage. After the treatment, a small scab will appear over the area before it is replaced by healthy skin cells.
Texas Anti-Aging Medicine Institute
With a diversified career in OBGYN, family and anti-aging medicine that has spanned more than 30 years, Dr. Davis is passionate about and dedicated to helping her patients obtain the highest quality of life and empowering individuals to not only look and feel better, but stay healthier. Today, the licensed physician leads her team at Texas Anti-Aging Medicine Institute by combining conventional and anti-aging medical science and technology to provide integrated, evidence-based medical therapies. The institute aims to restore optimal bodily function and achieve mind and body balance through individually customized programs, such as:
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Testosterone therapy
- Erectile dysfunction treatments
- IV nutrition therapy, or Myers’ Cocktail
- IV and oral chelation therapy for heavy metal detoxification
- Medical weight-loss programs
- Lipo B slim shots for energy and weight loss
- Botox, Dysport, Restylane, and Perlane