There's nothing more comforting on a cold night than a warm bowl of curry or a radiator that hisses your name as you drift off to sleep. Feed your soul with this Groupon.
What You Get
- $35 for $50 worth of pan-Asian cuisine for party of two
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Thalia Spice is a pan-Asian bistro that invites diners on a world tour of flavors served in a modern lounge. Co-owner Anna Makmok's mother lends her Thai and Laotian expertise in the kitchen, and co-owner Vincent Tan culls from his Malaysian and Singaporean roots for many of the menu's exotic dishes.
Where's That Recipe From?
- Fried tofu with a sweet peanut sauce for dipping—Singapore
- Grilled beef tossed with red onions, cilantro, scallions, mint, and roasted rice—Laos
- Seafood, tofu, bean sprouts, boiled egg, scallions, and noodles in a curry laksa soup—Malaysia
- Chicken simmered in soy sauce and white vinegar flavored with bay leaves—Philippines
- Potatoes and onions cooked in a coconut-milk-based curry with roasted peanuts and a choice of meat—Thailand
- Chicken and vegetable gyoza with a sweet soy dipping sauce—Japan
- Indian chicken makhani with an Indian-style curry sauce—Unknown
From the Press
- Chicago Reader: "Even Thalia's fusion creations—sake baby ribs, spicy salmon maki—show a commitment to fresh ingredients and honest flavors, so even if you're skeptical of such offerings, as I am, get over yourself and enjoy."
- Featured on Check, Please! in 2011
- Gayot: "Rustic wood and swirls of ironwork make the place feel organic and comfortable; fuzzy roll pillows lining a banquette exude hip flair."
Tips from Groupon Customers
“I bought this as a gift to my girlfriend and her family, and they enjoyed the food very much. :)”
“Great food and drinks”
833 W Chicago Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60642