Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental and lunch for two for two (up to a $51.50 value)
- $39 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental and lunch for four (up to an $103 value)
- $30 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and lunch for two (up to a $67.50 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental and lunch for four (up to a $135 value)
Each person receives a lunch with a hot dog or brat, a bag of chips, and a drink.
Thatcher Golf Course
The narrow fairways of Thatcher Golf Course wind through dense forest that looms threateningly and forces players to exhibit control. Its nine holes are spread over a short and relatively flat layout. Water and sand hazards lie ready to swallow wayward golf balls on four holes, and mature oak trees guard three others, thwarting approaches with outstretched boughs. Should golfers want to threaten the course par of 35, they must rely on their accuracy, as opposed to distance or guardian golfmothers.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Total length of 2,684 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 32.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 105 from the back tees