Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a three-course prix fixe bistro dinner for two ($44 value)
- $40 for a three-course prix fixe bistro dinner for four ($88 value)
- $11 for $22 worth of bistro cuisine for lunch; see the lunch menu
Prix-fixe dinner menus change weekly. Each diner receives the following:
- One starter, such as mixed ceviche with sour orange
- One entree, such as roast chicken with Oaxacan mole and yucca
- One dessert, such as chocolate cake with brownie cookies
Click here for a list of valid dates.
What some people are buzzing about:
91% of 152 customers recommend
“great place, maybe a tad pricey for my liking (3 courses for $22 a person is okay, decent for Chicago prices)”
“It was a great and delicious experience!”
“It was a great experience! I highly recommend it! Everyone wins, we get good food at a great price and they get to hone their skills! ”
180 N Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60601