It's hard to focus when you're hungry, which is why most teens take their driving tests while eating a ham. Fill up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $33 for an American meal for two (up to a $66 value)
- $66 for an American meal for four (up to a $132 value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (an $8 value each)
See the menus.
The Bar & Grille on 7
At The Bar & Grille on 7, none of the 11 flat-screen TVs ever goes idle. With subscriptions to virtually every sports package on both DirecTV and Comcast, including NFL Sunday Ticket, NHL Center ICE, and the 24-hour Lumberjack Channel, visitors almost always find a match to watch. But sports aren't the only thing guests clamor for. Warm dark wood lit by pendant lighting signals that this is a more upscale sports bar, with a thoughtful, vibrant menu. The signature B&G burger tops a half-pound Angus patty with avocado, brie, and bacon, and sliders embrace morsels of lobster drenched in aioli and lemon butter.