They say eating at a good restaurant can make you feel like a king, but historically kings always had to eat in their castles and probably alone. Feel better than royalty with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options$38.50 for an American dinner for two (up to a $79 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each value)
- Two glasses of soda or Beach House wine (up to an $8 value each) <p>
$69 an American dinner for four (up to a $150 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24 value each value)
- One bottle of Beach House wine (a $24 value)
The menu’s shrimp and chorizo corn soup appetizer precedes entrees such as cajun lobster ravioli, a burger with grilled sausage, bacon, swiss cheese, and a sunny-side up egg, and a grilled skirt steak with crispy onion straws.<p>
The Beach House
Surfing photographs speckle the exposed brick walls of The Beach House's lively dining room, where guests clink glasses of frosty brews over plates of juicy Angus beef specialty burgers, pressed paninis, and sizzling seafood specialties. On weekend nights, they’ll dance to live music and DJed dance tunes. During game time, guests turn their attention to their attention to the rows of massive flat screens, which broadcast the latest matches.