Many people are intimidated by wine's subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it's actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $19 for an appetizer from a pre-selected list and two drinks plus one 14-ounce bag of fresh-roasted coffee beans to take home ($40.95 value)
- Choose one appetizer from hot jalapeño artichoke dip with fresh baked baguette slices, brie en croute with chutney jam, or thai chicken lettuce wraps
- $38 for two appetizers from a pre-selected list and four drinks plus two 14-ounce bags of fresh-roasted coffee beans to take home ($81.90 value)
- Choose two appetizers from hot jalapeño artichoke dip with fresh baked baguette slices, brie en croute with chutney jam, or thai chicken lettuce wraps
- $99 for one 14-ounce bag of coffee per month for one year as part of the Bean of the Month Club ($216 value)
- $199 for one bottle of wine per month for one year when dining in as part of the Wine of the Month Club ($420)
See the menu.
The Bean Coffee & Wine Cafe
At least twice a week, the aroma of freshly fired coffee beans fills the air of The Bean Coffee & Wine Cafe as Dan, the café's owner, roasts his house blends. By night, Dan turns his attention to curating the café’s spirit-raising selection of microbrews, specialty beers, and 25 imported wines. Constantly evolving around the season and available local ingredients, the menu includes wraps with deli-sliced turkey, hot sandwiches such as the "Red-Feathered Pig," a gourmet grilled chicken sandwich with homemade cranberry/cherry mayo, and club sandwiches on the house's multigrain bread. Via a drive-thru window, staffers supply nonalcoholic drinks and eats to on-the-go guests and visitors testing their homemade hovercrafts.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“GREAT COFFEE, WINE AND BEER. THE FOOD IS VERY GOOD. JAZZ OR EASY LISTENING MUSIC SHOULD BE PLAYED.“
“Enjoyed a relaxing time with a good friend - had a couple glasses of wine and great appetizers.“
“Very friendly, cozy atmosphere with very good food.“
15190 Bluebird St NW
Andover, Minnesota 55304