Anything between two slices of bread is technically a sandwich, even if your filling is 20 pounds of lunchmeat or the only known photo of Abraham Lincoln crying. Have an honest meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27.99 for a meal for four (up to a $58 value)
- Four sides (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Four sandwiches (up to a $7 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3 value each)
$14.49 for a meal for two (up to a $29 value)
- Two sides (up to a $2.50 value each)
- Two sandwiches (up to a $7 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $2 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3 value each)
The menu includes specialty grilled cheese melts such as the Big Bayou Breakfast with andouille sausage and the Big Chili Cheese with housemade spicy chili.
The Big Cheesy Cafe - Nashville
The cooks at The Big Cheesy Cafe - Nashville see the classic grilled cheese as a culinary jumping off point. They take this lunchtime staple and add on barbecue pulled pork, steak and caramelized onions, or shredded buffalo chicken to create more sophisticated melts. More than 20 toppings, including pickles, sour cream, pepperoni, avocado, allow guests to invent sandwiches so distinct that they can be used as a form of ID when travelling abroad. Diners can round out meals by choosing from a selection of housemade desserts, such as donuts and blackberry cobblers.