Taking a trip to the pub is the best way to catch up on neighborhood gossip—even better than tapping neighbors' phone lines or getting into their homes under the guise of a phone-tapping-removal specialist. Get in the know with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more guests at the Richmond location
- $15 for $30 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more guests at the Coquitlam location
- $40 for $80 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more guests at the Richmond location
- $40 for $80 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more guests at the Coquitlam location
- Click to view the menus for the Richmond and Coquitlam locations.
The Big River Restaurant is also home to a wide selection of hand-crafted brews that range from light straw–colored blonde ales to creamy tan rich stouts.
The Big River Restaurant
Since 1997, Big River Brewing Company has created its craft beers on the banks of the historic Fraser River. At the brewer's restaurants, you can pair their 8 distinctive brews with hearty pub food. In some cases, that pairing is taken care of for you—the chicken burger is marinated in Sidewheeler blond ale, and there are beer-braised onions, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, and a special sauce on the Big River classic burger. Sauces are another specialty here—a cajun basil pesto amps up the chicken quesadilla; meanwhile, Frank's red hot sauce coats the brewhouse wings and the fingers of everyone who eats them. The Coquitlam location has an open kitchen, so you can watch at the chefs incorporate ales and lagers into their dishes and sauces.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good food , good service :)”
“The first time I went I wasn't overly impressed but I went back with the groupon and I have to say the food was excellent although they did seem to be short staffed.”
“great servers. good food.”