The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for golf outing for one (up to a $58 value)
- $58 for a golf outing for two (up to a $116 value)
Both options include the following per person:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $45 value)
- Choice of sandwich or hot dog with a side (a $10 value)
- Ten-ounce soft drink (a $3 value)
The Club at Rawls Creek
Measuring 6,074 yards from the tips, the course at The Club at Rawls Creek doesn't demand extreme distance off of the tee to score well—but it will challenge golfers' short game and putting skills. Installed in 2006, the course's mini-verde Bermuda grass greens create an ultra-fast surface, requiring a touch more delicate than a headcover made from a pink feather boa. The layout also features numerous par-threes with elevated tees, where tee shots drop as much as 60 feet to reach the flagstick.
After their round draws to a close, golfers can refuel at the Creekside Grille. There, four flat-screen TVs broadcast the day's sporting events, and porch seating lets guests look out onto the grounds and discover constellations from the divots in the grass.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,074 yards from the tips
- Four tee options