Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a comedy show with dinner
- When: any show of your choice, Sunday through Thursday
- Where: The Comedy Cave
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view a schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- $35 for dinner and a show for two (up to a $59.90 value)
- $65 for dinner and a show for four (up to a $119.80 value)
- Dinner includes a salad, an entree, and a dessert for each person. Click to view the menu.<p>
Brandon Vestal (February 18–23, February 24–March 2)
Storytelling comic who was recently named “Best of the West” at the Detroit Comedy Festival and has appeared on Last Comic Standing<p>
Warning: contains coarse language<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/jCo_Hej66No” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
**[Dale Jones](http://www.dalejonescomic.com/) (March 4–9, 11–16)**
Energetic nationally- and internationally-touring veteran comedian who has appeared on Last Comic Standing, 30 Seconds to Fame, and The Comedy Network
Warning: contains coarse language
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SL_xJlk0k1w" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
####The Comedy Cave At The Comedy Cave, laughter and food go together like a setup and an expertly timed punchline about the family dog. Local and nationally touring comedians—many of whom have honed their chops on late-night television—perform six nights a week. Between laughs, audiences dig into hearty comfort fare such as slow-cooked ribs and classic poutine. The club's homey charm makes it an idea spot for a private bachelor party, fundraiser, or holiday get-together.
85% of 126 customers recommend
“Great service, delicious food, and fantastic comedy!”
“Good night and the ribs are great”