Like the skulls of US presidents, sports memorabilia is highly collectible. Start stockpiling with this Groupon.
Choose from 17 Options
- $89 for one complete seat from Texas Stadium (up to a $189 value)
- $169 for two complete seats from Texas Stadium (up to a $385 value)
- $239 for three complete seats from Texas Stadium (up to a $589 value)
$99 for an authentic seat bottom from Texas Stadium or Ballpark in Arlington with a commemorative 8"x10" photo matted onto the seat with suede matte (a $209 value). Choose from the following commemorative photos with decorative trim:
- 2011–12 Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders
- Doomsday Defense photo
- Hail Mary featuring Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson
- Jason Witten – No Helmet No Problem
- Miles Austin
- Roger Staubach – action photo
- Stadium implosion photo
- Farewell Texas Stadium logo and photo
- Tom Landry
- Triplets featuring Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, and Emmitt Smith
- Troy Aikman – action photo
- Nolan Ryan with George Bush Sr. and Jr.
- Nolan Ryan – bloody nose
- Nolan Ryan – Robin Ventura
All seat bottoms are 44 years old, include a certificate of authenticity, and are custom made for this Groupon offer. Seats may be picked up or shipped. Customers picking up seats must call to arrange an appointment for pickup. Delivery and shipping are also available, though not included in this deal.
The Cowboy House
The Cowboy House connects sports fans with sports memorabilia and stadium chairs that were harvested at Texas Stadium before its demolition in 2010. Cowboys fans can recline in reminiscence as they re-create cherished game memories in their own living rooms, from celebratory crowd leaps to epic feats of hot-dog eating. Sports memorabilia such as autographed jerseys and plaques provide customers with memorable keepsakes, and each stadium seat comes with a certificate of authenticity and a map to the secret location of Tony Romo's empty-pizza-box collection.