Fashion trends are constantly changing, which is why style magazines maintain blogs and department stores burn piles of old clothing in the parking lot. Make yourself look hot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$235 for a Customize That party package for up to eight children (a $475 value)
- Customize or craft a wearable item and design one or two accessories
- The two-hour party features a runway show, gift bags, and party pictures
- Drinks and decoration-ready cupcakes are included<p>
$119 for an Adult Remix party package for up to six adults (a $240 value)
- Bring your own wine and refreshments for a two-hour fashion party
- Rhinestones, spikes, ribbon, patterns, and lots of other decorations are provided for updating your old shoes or clothes<p>
The Creation Academy
The Creation Academy was founded by fashion maven Summer G in 2009, and gives children a chance to learn the ins and outs of clothing design. The creative force behind Yces Haute, Summer G has designed for such icons as Nicki Minaj, D. Woods, and Rocsi. Along with ongoing fashion camps and one-time workshops, The Creation Academy hosts kid-friendly celebrations that include refreshments and art materials. And now that the state has lifted its ban on adult creativity, Summer also hosts grownup parties where guests bedazzle denim, T-shirts, and shoes.
“loved this place. Summer is just great.”