Like the night you discover that everyone you know is a werewolf, a game of paintball involves hiding behind trees and running away from your friends. Be prepared with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $17 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 2 (a $48 value)
- $24 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 3 (a $72 value)
- $30 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 4 (a $96 value)
- $57 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 8 (a $192 value)
- $81 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 12 (a $288 value)
- $91 for a full-day paintball session with rental equipment for 14 (a $336 value)
Equipment includes a 2012 Tippmann 98 paintball marker, as well as Pronto antifog goggles, NXe pod packs with two extra 140-round pods for reloading, eco-friendly compressed air fills, and 100 paintballs per player. This Groupon is valid during walk-on play times on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or players may book a game session in advance. Outside paintballs are not allowed.
The Edge Paintball Adventures
Paintballers belly crawl through tall grasses and weeds as their opponents hunker behind fence posts, sandbags, and trees. Within wooden structures teammates strategize and hatch plans of attack before flanking the other team and firing off kaleidoscopic-like rounds of eco-friendly paintballs.
Traversing 54 acres comprising six woodsball courses and two speedball fields, players at The Edge Paintball Adventures navigate varying terrain, including a stream bordered by long stalks of golden grass and overgrown, tree-bordered fields full of thistle, shrubs, and dandelions gone to seed. A staff of trained referees maintain order on themed courses such as Assassin's Alley, where snipers lay in wait or Firebase Bravo, which sports a mammoth bunker that encourages use of paint grenades.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“We had a great time Saturday everyone was friendly and helpful”
“Staff was friendly helpful and nice! Great place”
“IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE UPFRONT ,,WHEN SOMEONE IS NEW THEY NEED INSTRUCTIONS ,, DONT EXPECT THEM TO FIGURE IT OUT THEMSELVES”
4305 North Ridge Road
Wichita, Kansas 67205