Looking beautiful allows romance-stricken singles to look great during dates and terminally shy wallflowers to blend in at celebrity wax museums. Play to your strengths with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $40 for a haircut, shampoo, and blowout (up to a $90 value)
- $76 for a haircut, shampoo, blowout, and partial highlights (up to a $170 value)
- $94 for a haircut, shampoo, blowout, and full highlights (up to a $210 value)
- $55 for a 70-minute Swedish massage (a $100 value)
- $56 for a 60-minute aromatherapy facial (a $102 value)
New clients will also receive a $25 gift card to be used during a return visit.
The Face & Body Spa
Stylists and aestheticians at The Face & Body Spa cultivate coiffures and nourish skin using products with an organic, vegan focus. That means that body scrubs exfoliate with organic sugarcane, nails glimmer with SpaRitual vegan polish, and hair color is ammonia-free, an eco-friendly approach that makes pampering sessions feel simultaneously as virtuous and enjoyable as volunteering at Willy Wonka's soup kitchen.
The spa's Eastern influence shows up in both the services—body workers use acupuncture and Reiki energy therapy—and the decor. Stone buddha heads broadcast calm throughout lounge areas, and live bamboo and potted trees add a minimalistic reminder of the staff's natural inspirations.
The environment inside was quiet and beautiful and had a very good massage when I was there.blake conklin, Google+ Local
9 S Main St.
Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067