Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their five-leaf clovers, poorly concealed sake taps, and suspicious number of Blarney Stones. Avoid bars that are merely Irish-ish with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $30 for dinner for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to $70.85 total value)
- $35 for dinner for two, valid any day (up to $70.85 total value)
- $60 for dinner for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to $141.70 total value)
- $65 for dinner for four, valid any day (up to $141.70 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Two entrees (up to $50 value)
- One appetizer (up to $8.95 value)
- Two draft beers (up to $12 value)
See the dinner menu.
The Glenrowan Sportsbar & Grill
The Glenrowan Sportsbar & Grill’s chefs built a menu that blends British, Irish, American, and Italian classics. Bangers and mash pair sausage with beans, and the Irish mixed grill is an conglomeration of broiled lamb chops, irish sausage, black pudding, and sautéed calves' livers. The chefs also douse broiled shrimp in garlic sauce and grill stomach-stuffing 18-ounce New York shell steaks to go with a full bar of drinks, including frozen cocktails and draft beers.
86% of 72 customers
“good food, excellent service, very good groupon, plenty of food”
“Friendly,fun and good food.. ”
“great food great service”
840 Midland Ave.
Yonkers, New York 10704