Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a golf outing for one (up to a $45 value)
- $40 for a golf outing for two (up to a $90 value)
- $75 for a golf outing for four (up to a $180 value)
With all three options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $40 value)
- Bucket of driving-range balls (a $5 value)
The Golf Club at Summerbrooke’s rates fluctuate during the day and throughout the week.
The Golf Club at Summerbrooke
Designed by the late Dean Refram, a former PGA Tour pro and course architect who worked with Arnold Palmer, The Golf Club at Summerbrooke's 18-hole, par 72 course bounds over a diverse landscape of rolling hills, dense groves of trees, and waterways and ravines. Measuring 6,845 yards from the farthest tees, the course begins with a relatively open, par 4 first hole, graciously letting duffers find their groove before hitting into tighter fairways and treacherous tree lines. An 80-foot-deep ravine surrounds the green of the par 3 15th, which marks the beginning of the three-hole Contemplation Corner, a climactic gauntlet that challenges clubbers with forced carries, bottomless ravines, and burbling water hazards. A relaxing finishing hole, the par 5 18th settles the nerves, letting golfers swing freely as their pin-hunting odyssey draws to a close.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Dean Refram
- Length of 6,845 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options