Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf with one cart for two (up to a $64 value)
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf with two carts for four (up to a $128 value)
The Golf Club of Bucyrus’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Golf Club of Bucyrus
The 18-hole course at The Golf Club of Bucyrus fans out over a rolling expanse of leafy terrain that’s home to ravines, lakes, and one winding river. Originally established by a group of local businessmen in 1925, it remained a nine-hole course for nearly 70 years, until architect Barry Serrafin wove nine more holes into the mix in 1992. After finishing a round and the ceremonial cutting down of the 18th pin flag, players can set down their sticks and head to the Bogey Grill, where they’ll find a stocked bar and a back porch set up with dining tables and rocking chairs.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,773 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 139 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
1330 E Mansfield St.
Bucyrus, Ohio 44820