Airplanes are thrilling and majestic to watch, especially when they're shredding through vengeful, murderous clouds. Be a vapor gaper with this Groupon.
- The Great Georgia Air Show
- When: October 11, 12, or 13
- Where: Atlanta Regional Airport
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Friday, 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Fireworks show only on Friday evening
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a list of performers.
$17.50 for one general-admission package (up to a $35 total value)
- One-day general-admission ticket (up to a $25 value)
- Commemorative 15th anniversary air show DVD (up to a $10 value)
$50 for one individual VIP package (up to a $100 value)
- One-day general-admission ticket
- Access to the Chalet Village
- Access to the Silver Lining Tent
$67.50 for one family VIP package (up to a $135 value)
- Four general-admission tickets
- Access to Chalet Village
- Access to Cloud 9 Family Tent
- One Commemorative 15th anniversary air show DVD
Children five years old and younger receive free admission. Performers are subject to change.
The Great Georgia Air Show
Four red screamers cut through the sky above Atlanta Regional Airport at Falcon Field, synchronizing their movements as plumes of white stream behind them. This is the Aeroshell Aerobatic Team, just one of many airborne performers in night and day shows of the The Great Georgia Air Show. As the audience throws their collective head back, they’ll take in the chill-inducing twists and rolls of multiple performers—including daring stunt pilots and wackier acts, such as the anthropomorphic Otto the Helicopter and a jet-powered school bus.
Elsewhere on the grounds, ticket holders to the day show can listen to live music or participate in attractions for both kids and adults. These include a 4-D theater, full motion simulators, warbird and helicopter rides, jet truck, kids zone, wall of flames, and aviation expo. Food-truck dishes and craft beers are also available for customer sustenance. Besides filling onlookers with wonder and engineless birds with jealousy, the non-profit air show helps fund more than 40 area organizations, including academic clubs and community programs.
7 Falcon Dr
Peachtree City, Georgia 30269Get Directions