Hauntings are frequently attributed to a community's overactive imagination, much like the existence of Wyoming. You be the judge with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a haunted-trail package for two (a $24 total value)
- $20 for a haunted-trail package for four (a $48 total value)
- $28 for a haunted-trail package for six (a $56 value)
All three packages include the following:
- Admission for all guests (an $8 value/person)
- Group picture with a werewolf (an $8 value)
The Haunted Trail is open from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. from October 28th to October 30th.
The Haunted Trail
Around each shadowy corner of The Haunted Trail, novel scares lurk. Maybe it's an undead pirate groaning in his eternal search for treasure, or a group of fearsome clowns, or a cackling witch attending to a captive child. The trail houses creatures from all walks of creepy lore, including werewolves, aliens, and mysterious masked fiends. The trail's de facto crypt keepers consider the journey to be intermediately scary, ideal for families looking for a spooky session that doesn't cross into violence or gore.