Golf tees provide a stable platform to drive from, marking a humane departure from the longstanding tradition of driving balls off the player with the biggest nose. Play the course with compassion with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a golf outing for two (up to an $80.32 total value)
- One 18-hole round of golf for two including one cart rental (up to a $29.99 value each)
- Two small buckets of driving-range balls (a $5 value each)
- Two meal combos with a hot dog, chips, and a drink each (a $5.17 value/meal)
$75 for a golf outing for four (up to a $160.64 total value)
- One 18-hole round of golf for four including two cart rentals (up to a $29.99 value each)
- Four small buckets of driving-range balls (a $5 value each)
- Four meal combos with a hot dog, chips, and a drink each (a $5.17 value/meal)
The Hawk at Rebecca Creek Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day. Though The Hawk sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
The Hawk at Rebecca Creek Golf Club
The Hawk at Rebecca Creek Golf Club's 18-hole course takes golfers meandering across 6,863 yards of pristine fairways peppered with scenic oak trees. Golfers will be put to the test from the outset, as the narrow fairways on the front nine funnel between walls of tall oaks, giving an advantage to players who warmed up their swing at the club's driving range or bribed the course Lorax for favorable treatment. Landing zones expand on the relatively forgiving back nine, which ends in dramatic fashion at the 18th hole, a 360-yard par 4 where both drives and approaches must carry intervening ponds.
After the round, players can retire to the recently redesigned clubhouse and refuel with a nosh of savory grill fare under the flickering glow of high-definition TVs inside the Grill & Pub or while catching a cool breeze at the facility's outdoor cabana seating. The Hawk at Rebecca Creek also boasts an outdoor pool, where guests can zone out to the burbling sounds of a poolside waterfall, look out over a sweeping vista of Texas countryside, or train golf balls to swim their way out of water hazards.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,863 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73 from the back tees
- Course slope of 127 from the back tees
- Four tee options available