At a restaurant they will give you a menu, which is a very short, nonfiction book about food. Enjoy a table of contents with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 off your bill at breakfast
- $20 for $40 off your bill at breakfast for four or more people
- $14 for $28 off your bill at dinner
- $28 for $56 off your bill at dinner for four or more people
- Click here to see the menu.
Want a suggestion?
- Appetizer: crispy Hub chips dusted with sea salt ($4)
- Entrees: a maple-glazed salmon BLT sandwich ($13) and penne pasta tossed with roasted vegetables ($10)
- Total Bill: $27 for a dinner for two
The Hub at Holiday Inn
The Hub at Holiday Inn serves up meals in a casual atmosphere equally suited to solo travelers, families with kids, and colleagues on business trips. The menu features a selection of "familiar foods made interesting": USDA Grade A choice steaks, charbroiled Angus burgers, and tender barbecued pulled pork all evoke memories of classic home cooking, while Asian-style sweet red chili sauces and pesto-topped hummus lend some dishes an international flair.
This dedication to warmth and welcome extends beyond the menu. High-backed booths and cushioned chairs surround the dining room's dark wooden tables, inviting diners to cozy up for a meal. A carpet emblazoned with orange and purple radial patterns adds a lively splash of color to the neutral-toned walls, which feature small pieces of frameless artwork.
St. Louis-South County Center
6921 S Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63125Get Directions