Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for 18 holes of golf with cart for two Monday through Thursday (up to a $118 value)
- $109 for 18 holes of golf with cart for four Monday through Thursday (up to a $236 value)
- $69 for 18 holes of golf with cart for two Friday through Sunday (up to a $138 value)
- $129 for 18 holes of golf with cart for four Friday through Sunday (up to a $276 value)
_ The Links at Cottonwoods’ rates fluctuate throughout the day, week, and year._
The Links at Cottonwoods at Harrah's Tunica in Robinsonville
Hale Irwin recognizes that most golf courses have only one signature hole. But you don’t win the U.S. Open three times and rack up 87 professional victories in a storied PGA career by doing what everybody else does. So when Mr. Irwin unveiled his design for The Links at Cottonwoods in March of 1998, he included two signature holes: the 13th, a par 5 extending to a whopping 600 yards, and the 16th, a par 3 with a nerve-racking island green. In 2012, readers of Golf Digest presented Mr. Irwin with a 4.5-star rating in the magazine’s “Best Places to Play” section for his audacious design and willingness to flout convention.
His distinctive pair of holes highlights a pristine, 18-hole stretch of Scottish-style links, complete with wide fairways pestered by strong seasonal winds but free of wandering sheep that chew on argyle socks. As players chase dimpled orbs across the Meyer Zoysia fairways and tap them over the Champion Bermuda greens, they’ll encounter water-bordering play on more than half of the holes.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,989 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 119 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
93% of 75 customers recommend
“Great course and wonderful service. 5 star location.”
“Beautiful course, always in great shape. Always an excellent experience.”
“Great golf course in great condition. People are very friendly accommodating. Enjoyed playing there very much and will go back.”
13615 Old Highway 61 N
Robinsonville, MS 38664