Autographed sports memorabilia spruce up mantels and give devoted fans a socially acceptable excuse to frame used mouth guards. Honor the greats with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $99 for a baseball autographed by Curtis Granderson (a $200 value)
- $125 for a baseball autographed by Don Mattingly (a $250 value)
- $75 for a baseball autographed by Willie Randolph (a $150 value)
- $99 for a baseball autographed by David Wright (a $219 value)
- $45 for a baseball autographed by Graig Nettles (a $90 value)
- $75 for a baseball autographed by Don Larsen (a $150 value)
- $55 for a baseball autographed by Tim Raines (a $110 value)
- $125 for a baseball autographed by Reggie Jackson (a $250 value)
Each signed baseball arrives in a protective display case with an MLB authentication hologram. All options include shipping.
Major League Alumni Marketing
This organization teams up past and present major-league players with fans, managers, and young sports enthusiasts to foster positive baseball experiences and aid charities. More than 5,800 members from across the nation participate in drives or raise money through such events as the Swing with the Legends golf series, which has supported groups including Boys and Girls Clubs, the Special Olympics, and Meals on Wheels. In free baseball clinics, past players teach youngsters how to build their talents in a program that has hosted more than 15,000 children and 13 saplings posing as baseball bats. Current players help support charities and club functions by leading events and donating signed memorabilia.