Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a three-course fondue dinner for two, redeemable Friday–Sunday (up to a $99.90 value)
- $99 for a three-course fondue dinner for four, redeemable Friday–Sunday (up to a $199.80 value)
- $49 for a three-course fondue dinner package for two, redeemable Monday–Thursday (up to a $99.90 value)
- $99 for a three-course fondue dinner for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday (up to a $199.80 value)
Each fondue dinner package includes:
- Glass of house wine or house martini (an $8 value/person)
- Salad (a $5.95 value/person)
- Endless entree combination for the table, including an assortment of meats, a vegetable bowl, and a flight of gourmet sauces (a $25 value/person)
- Choice of one cooking style (a $5 value/pair)
- Choice of chocolate fondue to share (an $8.50 value/person)
See the full menu here.
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
What some people are buzzing about:
91% of 962 customers recommend
“Plan on a good 2 hours if your upgrading to the 4 courses.. interesting and fun..”
“Amazing place!!! ”