Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a three-course fondue dinner for two at the Crossgates Mall location, redeemable Friday–Sunday (a $100 value)
- $99 for a three-course fondue dinner for four at the Crossgates Mall location, redeemable Friday–Sunday (a $200 value)
- $49 for a three-course fondue dinner package for two at the Crossgates Mall location, redeemable Monday–Thursday (a $100 value)
- $99 for a three-course fondue dinner for four at the Crossgates Mall location, redeemable Monday–Thursday (a $200 value)
- $49 for a three-course fondue dinner package for two at the Poughkeepsie location (a $100 value)
Each fondue dinner package includes:
- Glass of house wine or house martini (an $8 value/person)
- Salad (a $6 value/person)
- Endless entree combination for the table, including an assortment of meats, a vegetable bowl, and a flight of gourmet sauces (an $25 value/person)
- Choice of cooking style (a $5 value per two people)
- Choice of chocolate fondue to share (an $8.50 value/person)
See the full menu here.
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
Everything was delicious, especially the chocolate fondue for dessert. Our table was very private. We had a perfect two hour dinner!CTTraveler250, TripAdvisor, 6/30/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Enjoy and relax during this delicious meal :)”
“The 4 course meal is a lot. we find 3 course is good and to come back another time for the dessert fondues which are great!”
“Melting pot has the friendliest people who are always willing to provide you great service! ”