Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a fondue dinner for two valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $99 value)
- $49 for a fondue dinner for two valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $99 value)
The dinner includes:
- Two salads (an $8 value each)
- One shared entree (a $46 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $8.50 value each)
- One shared cheese fondue (up to a $20 value)
The entree fondue includes selections such as teriyaki sirloin, filet mignon, mahi-mahi, white shrimp, spinach ravioli, and andouille sausage. All of this will be cooked at the table in a fondue pot that can be filled with rich vegetable broth, burgundy wine infused with spices, or a range of other choices. All entrees are served with fresh vegetables and signature dipping sauces, and cubes of crusty bread scoop up cheese fondues that can include emmenthaler swiss, white wine and nutmeg, or lager beer and cheddar.