Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world's most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $47.50 for a four-course meal for two (up to a $95 value)
- $95 for a four-course meal for four (up to a $190 value)
- $142.50 for a four-course meal for six (up to a $285 value)
- $190 for a four-course meal for eight (up to a $380 value)
Each four-course meal includes the following:
- Choice of cheese fondue for the table (up to an $8.95 value per person)
- One salad per person (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Entree plate for the table with teriyaki sirloin, spinach-and-artichoke ravioli, chicken breast, and one lobster tail per pair of diners (up to a $23.95 value per person)
- Choice of chocolate fondue for the table (up to an $8.95 value per person)
The Melting Pot
When The Melting Pot originally opened in 1975 just outside Orlando, the location was cozy and quaint, but diners had only three options: swiss-cheese fondue, beef fondue, or chocolate fondue. However, as the restaurant grew in popularity, so did its menu selection and atmosphere. The restaurant first expanded four years later under the leadership of a Melting Pot waiter and enterprising college student named Mark Johnston, who teamed up with his brothers Mike and Bob to open a new outpost in Tallahassee. This location grew in reputation to pave the way for future franchise expansion. Today, the company—now owned by the trio of siblings—reigns as the premier fondue, wine, and drink restaurant, stretching across North America with more than 140 restaurants linked by underground tunnels. The restaurant's menu has also ballooned, and patrons can now expect six varieties of hot dipping cheese paired with salads, meats, and molten chocolate.
On a given night, groups of foodies gather around tables to nosh on signature four-course meals, from cheese-fondue appetizers and various salads to steaks and seafood cooked in a choice of healthy broth or oil. Birthday revelers and couples can share decadent evenings at private tables, capping off meals with chocolate desserts that have defined The Melting Pot for decades.
I like the ambiance and the friendly staff...We all had a fabulous time. The courses came out seamlessly but yet not so fast that we felt rushed.Libby S., Yelp, 2/4/13
The experience was amazing. It was laid-back and relaxing, intimate. The food was absolutely amazing...the waiter was nothing short of excellentNicNCelena, OpenTable, 6/3/13
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Loved the personal service, very pleasant atmosphere, fun, and a great meal!! ”
“just a great "first time" experience...something different then the norm.”
“Great experience and love the new pricing menu”
6683 Delmar Boulevard
St. Louis, Missouri 63130