Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($579 value)
- $199 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($1,098 value)
- $229 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($1,128 value)
- $129 for three laps in Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three laps in Ferrari F430 with video ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place on August 22, 23, or 24.
With the first four options, customers choose between the 400 hp, RWD Ferrari 360 Modena, which accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, or the 500 hp, AWD Lamborghini Gallardo—also 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. Once behind the wheel, drivers tear around an autocross course at Richmond International Speedway as they get a feel for the incredible speed and agility of these supercars. Customers can also opt for the even quicker 500 hp, RWD Ferrari F430, which boasts a 0–60 time of 3.6 seconds. Optional damage waivers are available. Tax and gratuity are not included. Customers must register online and fill out a participation form.
The Motorsport Lab
Getting behind the wheel of a Ferrari may seem like a fantasy to some—but it's a perfectly attainable adrenaline fix at The Motorsport Lab. The Lab's vehicular experts allow clients to take a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or other rare and exotic automobile out for a once-in-a-lifetime spin.
After explaining the vehicle features and the proper safety protocols, staff members turn over the keys. Drivers can develop a feel for the automobile's speed and cat-like agility while guiding it around a controlled autocross course for several laps. For a truly immersive experience, The Motorsport Lab occasionally rents out its sports cars for weekend-long escapes that let clients travel in style and become the object of envy at any drive-through dry cleaner.