Like racecars, Olympic athletes need to be in top form so they can clock their best times and prevent hurdles from getting stuck in their undercarriages. Prep for perfection with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video of the experience ($579 value)
- $199 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($1,098 value)
- $229 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video of the experience ($1,128 value)
- $129 for three laps in Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three laps in Ferrari F430 with video of the experience ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place on September 12, 13, or 14.
With the first four options, customers choose between the 400 hp, RWD Ferrari 360 Modena, which accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, or the 500 hp, AWD Lamborghini Gallardo—also 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. Once behind the wheel, drivers get a feel for the incredible speed and agility of these supercars. Customers can also opt for the even quicker 500 hp, RWD Ferrari F430, which boasts a 0–60 time of 3.6 seconds. Optional damage waivers are available. Tax and gratuity are not included. Customers must register online and fill out a participation form.
The Motorsport Lab
The Motorsport Lab lets drivers tame and test a fleet of classic American muscle cars and exotic, foreign sportsters. Drivers receive instruction before sampling the speed and handling of vehicles such as the Aston Martin DB9, Bentley GT, and Lotus Elise. Instructors either compress racing experiences into 60-minute agility tests or prolong the rush by guiding drivers on three-day excursions to Tampa, the Berkshires, or the nearest no-contact demolition derby. The Motorsport Lab also runs an advanced driving school, teaching students the subtleties of controlling Ferraris and Lamborghinis.