Brides incorporate something old, new, borrowed, and blue in their wedding-day ensembles, which is why most walk the aisle wearing rented cookie-monster suits while carrying newborn porpoises. Explore modern and traditional wedding customs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for admission for two ($24 value)
- $24 for admission for four ($48 value)
Choose between the following dates and locations:
- Lincoln, Rhode Island – Sunday, April 6, 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Marlboro, Massachusetts – Sunday, September 7, 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Sturbridge, Massachusetts – Sunday, September 21. 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Lincoln, Rhode Island – Sunday, November 9, 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
The Original Wedding Expo
The Original Wedding Expo unites local wedding vendors with soon-to-be brides and grooms, presenting a day filled with gowns, cakes, and flowers. Marriage-minded attendees field questions to dozens of merchants fluent in wedding planning and etiquette, settling quandaries over what's appropriate to throw at newlyweds––rice, birdseed, or baseballs. DJs and live bands provide a soundtrack as guests chat with photographers and browse the bridal-gown sale, whose more than 150 dresses showcase the modern and classic styles. At 2:00 p.m., a fashion show exhibits elegant and fun dresses for the entire bridal party, presenting suitable attire for best friends, family members, and over-sentimental mannequins. The expo automatically enters registered attendees into raffles for grand prizes such as a honeymoon, limousine or tuxedo rentals, and a designer wedding cake.