Learning something new requires clearing space in your head, which is best accomplished by sneezing out brain cells until you can't remember cursive. Make room for new skills with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a 90-minute BYOB intro to glass fusion pendant workshop for one (a $60 value)
- $55 for the above pendant workshop for two people (a $120 value)
- $105 for the above pendant workshop for four people (a $240 value)
- $16 for a two-hour intro to glass fusion candle-dish workshop for one (a $33 value)
- $30 for the above candle-dish workshop for two people (a $66 value)
- $58 for the above candle-dish workshop for four people (a $132 value)
Groups of 20–25 learn the fundamentals of scoring, breaking, nipping, and layering fused-glass pieces. Students in the pendants class will bring home two dichroic glass pendants and one regular glass pendant, whereas students in the candle-dish class make a 6" slumped dish of their own design. Click to view available workshop dates. Students in the pendant class are welcome to fuel their creativity with wine, beer, and snacks brought from home.
The Painting Paw
Stacy was working for a large corporation when she first painted a pink puffy heart on a piece of pottery and fell in love with the relaxing, fun pastime. After finally leaving the business world a few years later, she followed her creative instincts and opened The Painting Paw. Today, she encourages others to connect with their inner artists as they paint pottery and layer glass, creating fused pendants and sun catchers. The Painting Paw also invites guests to mold silver clay into shapes for personalized jewelry made of 99.9% silver. As budding artists set to work amid sunflower-yellow and cherry-red tables and awnings, well-trained staff members are always present to answer questions about how often to feed porcelain figurines. In addition to welcoming unexpected guests during open-studio hours, The Painting Paw organizes classes and hosts parties.
140 Chesterfield Valley Dr
Chesterfield, Missouri 63005