Bike shops fix everything from rusty bike chains to frames bent by the hooves of vengeful, unemployed horses. Spruce up your mechanical steed with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$20 for a level one tune-up, including a safety check and basic lubrication and cleaning (a $40 value)
$32 for a level two tune-up (a $70 value)
- All level one services
- Adjustments and lubrication of shifting and braking systems
- Adjustments of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets
- Lateral truing of wheels
$70 for a level three tune-up (a $150 value)
- All level two services
- Removal and cleaning of drivetrain
- Installation of new shifter cables
$90 for a level four tune-up (a $200 value)
- All level three services
- Complete mechanical disassembly
- Inspection and cleaning of frame and components
- Overhaul of front and rear hubs
- Overhaul of headset and bottom bracket
The Path Bicycle and Ride Shop
The specialists at The Path specialize in breathing new life into old things. That goes for restoring vintage cycles, but also for furnishing their striking, lodge-like shop, clad wall-to-wall in pieces of wood. To get the look, the team repurposed wine crates as shelving units and an old wooden stage floor as wall paneling.
BMX parts and accessories hang from the knotty wall fixtures, along with complete new cycles—many from hard-to-find brands, and all including free basic tune-ups for life. Behind the counter, the staff operates a full-service repair center, performing custom bike builds and complete restorations. While waiting for a tune-up or price check, guests can browse the collection of vintage cycles or compare triathlon times with the shop dog, Bandit.