$13 for a Winter-Festival Package ($26 Value)
- Festival admission for adults 17 and over (a $5 value)
- Bounce-house admission (a $3 value)
- Train-ride admission (a $3 value)
- Bungee-trampoline admission (a $5 value)
- Snow-sled-ride admission (a $5 value)
- Two hot chocolates and two candy canes (a $5 value)
Admission for children 16 and younger is free; admission for adults 17 and older is $5.
The Pumpkin Patch Fall Festival San Antonio
The fourth annual Pumpkin Patch San Antonio celebrates the advent of fall with harvest-themed entertainment, running Friday through Sunday for the entire month of October near Sea World. Traditional hayrides stir the senses with the scent of fresh straw as a seemingly endless plot of pumpkins waits to be turned into fresh pies, pancakes, and sweet bread. While at the festival, kids can ride ponies, pet small farm animals, or defy gravity in the inflatable bounce house and slide.