Chinese food is best eaten with chopsticks, or from a miles-wide bowl so that barbarians can't steal it. See your meal from space with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$29 for dinner for two (up to an $69 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two soups (up to a $5 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $52 value)
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $138 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four soups (up to a $10 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $104 value)
$79 for dinner for six (up to a $207 total value)
- Three appetizers (up to a $36 value)
- Six soups (up to a $15 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $156 value)
Click here to view the menu.
The Red Pepper Chinese Restaurant
In a little basement restaurant painted the color of a sichuan pepper or a cartoon character who's just eaten a sichuan pepper, The Red Pepper Chinese Restaurant serves modern interpretations of fiery-hot Chinese food. Offerings include sweet and sour fried and battered fish, fragrant shrimp with cabbage and green onions, and yuxiang eggplant with ginger and garlic. Whether diners opt for a vegetarian or carnivore-friendly option, many of these dinners are quite spicy, as indicated by the chili peppers next to dish descriptions on the menu.
324 E 6th St.
New York, New York 10003