Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with a cart rental (up to a $35 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with a cart rental (up to a $140 value)
Although tee times can be scheduled on any day of the week, Wednesday games also include lunch for each player.
The River Golf and Country Club
Subject to the whims of the Tar River, The River Golf and Country Club's 18-hole course guides players down a winding path with few straightaway holes within its 6,391-yard length. Ten of the holes feature a dogleg turn of some degree, from the slight bend to the left in the fairway of the 1st hole to the violent rightward turn at the 15th hole. These, coupled with the four par 3s, challenge players to swing powerfully without overshooting their targets or accidentally landing their balls in a stork's nest. Additionally, the river itself comes prominently into play on several holes, calling for fairway hops on the 1st and 10th holes and a dramatic tee shot over water on the par 3 11th.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,391 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 131 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
170 Clear Water Rd.
Louisburg, North Carolina 27549Get Directions