Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you seal off a cocktail party and slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a four-course bistro-style meal for two ($106 value)
- $115 for a four-course bistro-style meal for four ($212 value)
Each diner receives the following:
- Mushrooms on toast
- Appetizer: mixed field greens or seasonal soup
- Entree: black cod, steak frites, or pearl-barley risotto
- Dessert: butterscotch pudding or chef's selection
- 1/2 liter of red or white wine (for the table)
Wine can be substituted for signature nonalcoholic cocktails or coffee-based beverages upon request.
Samuel J. Moore
Tucked inside the historic walls of the Great Hall lies Samuel J. Moore, a brunch and dinner spot that specializes in elegant bistro-style meals. Those swinging by for an early meal can dine on dishes as varied as yogourt with granola or breakfast burgers topped with fried eggs, both of which pair nicely with brunch cocktails. Later in the day, servers present seasonal entrees such as pearl-barley risotto and braised short ribs with cranberry compote. The evening's menu of spirits is equally lovely, with craft beers listed alongside cocktails such as the Architect, a mixture of brandy, rye, maple syrup, bitters, and a meringue that's prepared using a blueprint.