Scuba diving has allowed humans to explore uncharted terrain and discover which of its majestic wildlife is delicious. Dive in to this Groupon.
$75 for a Two-Tank Boat-Dive Scuba Trip (Up to $157 Total Value)
The diver, who must be certified, receives the following:
- Two-tank dive (a $65 value)
- Regulator with built-in computer (a $15 value)
- Buoyancy compensator (a $15 value)
- Wetsuit (a $10 value)
- Mask (a $5 value), fins (a $5 value), and snorkel (a $2 value)
- Two tanks chosen from steel Nitrox tanks (a $40 value), aluminum Nitrox tanks (a $35 value), or two air tanks (a $20 value)
Guides take their passengers via boat to the reefs and wrecks that dot the gulf-stream waters. The divemasters arm their customers with all necessary equipment and two tanks of their choice to explore the underwater sights, found 50–80 feet below the surface. See the schedule here.
The Scuba Club
Akin to the Batmen of the sea, the divemasters and instructors at The Scuba Club lead underwater adventures from their multi-level seaside mansion, using only the very best toys. After outfitting customers with gear from their Scubapro Platinum Dealer shop, they cart passengers to the many dive-ready sites a mere 20-minute journey away aboard their U.S. Coast Guard-certified boat. Beneath the waves, divers encounter turtles, eels, sharks, and rays in an aquatic parade of regular reef creatures and Atlantic water visitors.