Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one customized facial with extractions, one microdermabrasion, or one power peel (an $80 value)
- $99 for a mix-and-match package with three customized facials, microdermabrasions, or power peels over three visits (a $240 value)
- $159 for a mix-and-match package with five customized facials, microdermabrasions, or power peels over five visits (a $400 value)
While you'll see great results with one treatment, a series of five can transform your complexion. All facials, microdermabrasions, and peels take place in private rooms and begin with a consultation by expert aestheticians to help determine the best treatment for your skin type. This deal is valid for both new and existing clients. Depending on which option you purchase, you can choose one, three, or five of the following in any combination:
Customized facial: The service begins with a deep cleanse, tone, and scrub to prep the face before exfoliation, steam, and extractions to clear out impurities and reveal a fresh complexion. A skin-specific mask, calming serum, and moisturizer finish the treatment.
Microdermabrasion: The process involves exfoliation using crystals to remove the outer surface to the skin to help even out skin tone, reduce pore size, remove dry, dehydrated skin, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and combat acne. Each starts with a cleanse and tone and includes a serum, mask, moisturizer, and layer of SPF protection.
Power peel: Skin Spa offers three different types of peels. The Beta-Salicylic helps clear up oily, acne-prone skin; the Glycolic, good for anti-aging, brightens and evens skin tone; and the Lactic removes dry, dehydrated cells to aid in moisturizing sensitive skin. Each peel starts with a cleanse and tone and includes a serum, mask, moisturizer, and layer of SPF protection.
Click here to book appointments online. Valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: 353 Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Upper East Side: 60th Street at Park Avenue
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West: 57th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.