A beautiful face is hard to forget, like a catchy tune or a dog in cutoff jean shorts. Make a lasting impression with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for your choice of a Pretty Pout lip treatment or an Eye of the Beholder eye treatment (up to a $50 value)
- $29 for both a Pretty Pout lip treatment and an Eye of the Beholder eye treatment (a $75 value)
- $49 for your choice of a Customized Facial, a Microdermabrasion treatment, or a corrective Power Peel (up to a $105 value). Each choice includes an aromatherapy treatment.<p>
In just 5–10 minutes, the Pretty Pout treatment exfoliates the lips using microcrystals. Hydrating creams and a final coat of mint lip balm or plumping gloss protects the soft new skin. The 15-minute Eye of the Beholder treatment starts with an ultra-gentle exfoliation, followed by the application of peptide-enhanced serums, along with a cooling eye mask, making puffiness and dark circles fade.
A Customized Facial takes place in a private room and begins with a consultation by expert aestheticians to help determine the best facial for your skin type such as oily, dry, dehydrated, mature, acne-prone, or combination. The service itself kicks off with a deep cleanse, tone, and scrub to prep the face before exfoliation, steam, and extractions clear out impurities and reveal a fresh complexion. A skin-specific mask, calming serum, and moisturizer finish the treatment.
Microdermabrasion involves exfoliation using crystals to remove the outer surface of the skin to help even out skin tone, reduce pore size, remove dry, dehydrated skin, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and prevent blemishes. Each starts with a cleanse and tone and includes a serum, mask, moisturizer, and layer of SPF protection.
Skin Spa New York offers three different types of corrective Power Peels. The Beta-Salicylic helps clear up oily, acne-prone skin; the Glycolic, good for anti-aging, brightens and evens skin tone; and the Lactic removes dry, dehydrated cells to aid in moisturizing sensitive skin. Each peel starts with a cleanse and tone and includes a serum, mask, moisturizer, and layer of SPF protection.
This deal is open to all new or returning customers. Valid at seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations:
- Upper East Side: 60th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues
- Midtown: 44th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Avenue at 40th Street
- Fashion District: 37th Street at Eighth Avenue
- Midtown West/57 Street: 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues<p>
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.