Most of humanity's body hair is vestigial, much like the appendix or the sense of modesty. Step into the 21st century with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Laser-Hair-Removal Options
- $79 for three treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $300 value)
- $99 for three treatments on a small area (up to a $525 value)
- $149 for three treatments on a medium area (up to a $600 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)
- $159 for six treatments on an extra-small area (up to a $600 value)
- $179 for six treatments on a small area (up to a $1,050 value)
- $279 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $379 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
Click here for a complete list of all available treatment areas.
The experienced staff uses FDA-approved Cutera lasers to remove hair, reporting that most clients—including those with darker complexions—see 70%–90% permanent reductions in hair within six treatments. First-time customers should arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
This Groupon is valid at all seven Manhattan Skin Spa New York locations, each of which is open seven days a week:
- Midtown: 44th St. between Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Broadway between Spring and Broome
- Upper East Side: 60th St. at Park Ave.
- Midtown East/Murray Hill: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between Sixth and Seventh Ave.
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.
Great staff; always punctual and professional.Heidi B., Yelp, 4/18/12
Beautiful hall/lobby, cozy and comfortable rooms and fantastic chill/lounge soundtrackFelipe C., Yelp, 8/26/12
“Beautiful, Clean spa in the middle of Manhattan! I LOVED MY aesthetician Xana... she was very informing and sincere... she recommended products but didn't try to push...”
“Beautiful, Clean spa in the middle of Manhattan! I LOVED MY aesthetician Xana... she was very informing and sincere... she recommended products but didn't try to push them on me and also helped me realize what I have been doing wrong my whole life and how I can change my skin regimen to better my skins appearance... overall LOVED my visit”
“great service and great esthetician!”
“Paula is a great masseuse and candis did a relaxing faxial, very happy with both. ”
Midtown West/57th Street
119 W 57th St
New York, New York 10019
Midtown East/Murray Hill
353 Lexington Avenue
New York, New York 10016
New York, New York 10012