Zombies tap into humanity’s two greatest human fears: wandering aimlessly through life among the equally forsaken masses, and fire. Run away with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
$10 for two passes to Apocalypse: A Zombie Kill Experience (a $20 value), valid on:
- Friday, May 3; choose a mission time between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Friday, May 17; choose a mission time between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Sunday, May 19; choose a mission time between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.<p>
After a safety briefing, participants load provided weapons complete missions, and clear the Boiler Room of undead visitors. Purchasers are not allowed to bring their own equipment.<p>
By hosting haunted houses and spooky events, The Slaughterhouse has raised more than $40,000 for organizations such as the American Diabetes Association. Visitors interested in befriending the venue’s mischievous specters can embark on ghost tours, which explore the premise’s haunted depths. Alternatively, on-the-go partiers can select from a rental fleet of trailers packed with haunted-house-style frights or sound-system-equipped hearses, ideal for proving coolness to judgmental teenage vampires.
88% of 337 customers
“The Slaughterhouse was amazing. It was my first time there but I do plan to go next year I recommend getting their higher package for more fun :)”
“Great time would enjoy doing other levels.”
“Good time great staff. Would recomend.”
1102 W Grant Rd.
Tucson, Arizona 85705